In “When It’s Never About You”, psychotherapist, Ilene S. Cohen, uses real-world examples and activities to help you take a systemic look at people-pleasing. You’ll learn…
* How to reclaim a strong and balanced sense of self–while still being a “good person.”
* How to break the harmful behavior patterns that keep you from being heard, listened to and respected.
* Specific strategies for transforming yourself from selfless to “self-full.”
* How to go from feeling “vanished” to being clearly differentiated.
* How to get what you want and need–while actually earning even more respect from others.
Tired of disappearing from life? Ready for the “pleasing prescription”? “When It’s Never About You” will give you the tools and confidence to put yourself first, while bringing the best YOU to those who depend on you!