Are You Ready To Author The Life You Were Meant To Live?
Events from your past may feel like their constantly holding you down and causing you pain, instead of helping you step up to become a better person. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can and have control over your life and your future, not your past.
If you’ve ever wondered what your life would be like if you were free to control your story, then this book is right for you.
Enter to WIN the Book Your Third Story by Flip Flippen and Chris White
This book is a Story Plan template to help you take action and write and take control of “Your Third Story” now.
Listen to his episode here!
FLIP FLIPPEN is a New York Times best-selling author, serial social entrepreneur, philanthropist, and an international speaker and thought leader. He is the founder of numerous companies, including one of the largest educator training companies in North America, and has worked with many of the most prominent leaders in the world. From his early career working with gang kids to his later work in board rooms and classrooms, Flip has dedicated himself to helping people write a new story.
In this episode, we talked about:
– His career and how he got into training and personal development
– His process for writing his books
– The difference between your first, second, and third story?
– His story of not going to Harvard and how he re-wrote his life story
– His book Your Third Story which he’s offered to giveaway a copy of and much more.